Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
GottaPay will disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
- To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
- When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on GottaPay;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the GottaPay Website of sites and related properties, or visitors to the GottaPay Website of sites and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the GottaPay legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the GottaPay Website or its related properties;
- Fulfill a user's order or request;
- To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- When you use co-branded services within our Website of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.